Over 7 million people in the U.S. are dependent on prescription opioids for non-medical reasons. Many are desperate to discontinue their medications – which may have been prescribed and administered properly – but continue to take opiates in order to avoid withdrawal and detox symptoms.
Our mission at Withdrawal-Ease is to provide clinicians with a GMP approved, safe and natural nutritional supplement system that is specifically designed for opiate detox symptoms. Since 2009, 15,000 people have used Withdrawal-Ease to help reduce their withdrawal symptoms and successfully detox from prescription pain killers.
Withdrawal-Ease: A Safe and Effective Adjunct For Your Opiate Detox Protocol
- It’s Safe: All natural and well tolerated with no known contraindications, allergic reactions or pharmaceutical interactions
- It’s Effective: With over a 98% approval rating from its customers, Withdrawal-Ease can help significantly reduce the acuity and impact of withdrawal and detox symptoms
- All Natural: Formulated using the highest quality natural and certified organic ingredients
- It’s Easy To Administer: Just 2 capsules of the Day Time at breakfast and 2 capsules of the Night Time before bed.
- It’s Cost Effective: Withdrawal-Ease can reduce the need for additional pharmaceuticals, nursing time, hospital stays and opiate maintenance drugs
- Learn how Withdrawal-Ease works
Withdrawal-Ease is more than just a Nutritional Supplement System:
- Withdrawal-Ease.com is the most comprehensive source for opiate withdrawal and dependency information.
- An 60 page, online Withdrawal Survival Guide comes with the product and provides credible, safe and easy to follow instructions on best practices for opiate detox.
- Withdrawal-Ease toll free Customer Care Center (888-732-6684) provides the highest quality customer service for general information and sales
Volume discounts for Qualified Providers. Please direct all inquiries to George Catlin, CEO of Withdrawal-Ease: Georgec@Withdrawal-Ease.com
Attention Parents and Adults: Opiate abuse among minors often starts at home. Please keep prescription medications safe and secure.
Want to learn how to properly dispose of prescription medications? CLICK HERE