- Acute Oxycodone Withdrawal: 3-5 days
- Post Acute Oxycodone Withdrawal: 1 Week
What is Oxycodone?
Oxycodone is a semi-synthetic opiate derived from thebaine. It’s prescribed for post-operative, chronic and severe pain. Oxycodone has several variants based on its formulation or other ingredients. It is the active opiate in the popular time-released drug called Oxycontin.
Oxycodone withdrawal symptoms occur when Oxycodone usage is abruptly ended. The acute withdrawal period can result in excruciating discomfort often making it difficult for those with dependencies to stop using opiates. These symptoms fluctuate in intensity and can last days or weeks. Proper medical guidance should be utilized when detoxing from Oxycodone. Oxycodone withdrawal is not typically life threatening; however, symptoms can be extraordinarily uncomfortable.
Symptoms may include:
- Muscle Cramping
- Loss of Appetite
Symptoms Severity Scale Rating
Oxycodone Withdrawal Treatment
- Non-Medical Treatment: Abrupt cessation of Oxycodone with the assistance of a hospital or rehab center.
- Medical Treatment: Decrease Oxycodone doses before total elimination of drug intake combined with the administration of methadone or clonadine.
- Oxycodone variants and names: Oxycontin (Controlled Release: 10mg-80mg), Percocet, Roxicodone Percodan
- Also Called: Hillbilly Heroin, Oxys, Percs, OC’s
- Administration: Orally in pill form is the most common but Oxycodone can also be taken intranasally, rectally, intravenously and intra-muscularly.
- Half Life of Oxycodone: 3-4.5 hours
Withdrawal Ease Testimonials About Oxycodone
“Your product is amazing! It doesn’t take away the withdrawal symptoms completely but has made them more than tolerable. Thank you so much!!! I was very skeptical about paying so much for a vitamin supplement. We have used cold and flu medicine and some vitamins to weaken Oxycodone withdrawal symptoms in the past. Nothing has come even close to your product. You can expect many referrals from my wife and I. If you wish to have something from me to post on your testimonial page, please let me know and I would be happy to write something to post.”
– Jonathan P.
“George , You have my full permission and I would be honored if you would use any of my emails as testimonials. I feel very strong about how helpful your product is. While I was in the deep crud, your emails made me feel like I wasn’t doing it alone. When you’re getting off Oxycodone and in withdrawal, time stands still, a minute feels like an hour, with that said, your product changed my [withdrawals] from impossible to tolerable. The nighttime formula worked great for helping me get what rest I needed. I know I’m starting to go on and on, but I cant help it. I have gained control over my life again and I owe a big part of it to a man named George. I think you came up with a product a lot of people need. I can only hope to help others like you did with me. Life is too precious to live imprisoned by opiates! THANKS AGAIN your friend… Andros.”
– Andros M.