- Acute Vicodin Withdrawal: 3-5 days
- Post Acute Vicodin Withdrawal: 1 Week
What is Vicodin?
Vicodin is a strong pain killer prescribed for moderate to severe pain. Vicodin is a combination of Hydrocodone and acetaminophen.
Vicodin withdrawal symptoms can take place if use of drug is abruptly stopped. Vicodin withdrawal is not typically life threatening; however, symptoms can be extraordinarily uncomfortable.
Symptoms may include:
- Excessive Yawning
- Intestinal Problems (nausea, vomiting)
- Flu Like Symptoms
- Loss of Appetite
Symptoms Severity Scale Rating
Vicodin Withdrawal Treatment
- Non-Medical Treatment: Abrupt cessation of Vicodin with the assistance of a hospital or rehab center
- Medical Treatment: Decrease Vicodin doses before total elimination of drug intake combined with the administration of methadone or clonadine
- Other names: Lortab, Vicodin ES, “Vikes”, Lorcet and Norco
- Formulation: Combination of Hydrocodone and Acetaminophen
- Common Strengths: 5mg/500mg(Hydrocodone/Acetaminophen), 7.5/750, 10/500, 10/325
- Half Life of Oxycodone: 4-6 hours
“I would like to say Thank You for this wonderful product! I abused Vicodin on and off for about 2+ yrs. I went cold turkey a few times and wow, that was horrid. I ordered this product and after 3 days my life begin to get back on track in every aspect possible, love life, depression, anxiety…pretty much everything…This product didn’t cure all symptoms at once but made it easier to deal with them one hr at a time. I feel great today; just walked 3 miles and only have small aches that are equivalent to working out like I used to before Vicodin took my freedom…..People this is an awesome product but you really have to want to quit for your own well being.”
- Kevin R.
“Our worse night was the night before we got the product. IT was BAD! He did not sleep. After he started taking the product he did sleep…overall he has been resting well. He seems to want to eat at night. The pain is not as bad as I thought it was going to be, he says it’s tolerable. Overall. I think it was a blessing to have gotten the Withdrawal-Ease. I do think it has made a huge difference with his withdrawal and detox from Vicodin! The combo of herbs seem to really work well together and you are right, if we purchased them separately it would be way too expensive!”
-Jen W. (Re: Her Husband’s Vicodin Withdrawal)